Responsible Service of Alcohol
Kembla Grange Racecourse is committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
Kembla Grange Racecourse:
- recognises that it is against the law to serve anyone to intoxication.
- recognises that it is against the law to serve anyone under the age of 18.
- recognises that it is against the law to allow disruptive or violent behavior to occur on these premises.
- is an active member of the Illawarra Liquor Accord and is committed to abiding by its polices and procedures.
- acknowledges the right of every individual to an enjoyable social day out, without impacting on others to do the same.
Refusal of Service
It is against the law to serve an intoxicated person, which has serious consequences for the staff member and the Club. Whilst an individual’s patronage is greatly valued, intoxicated persons will be requested to leave the premises. Failure to leave as requested will result in Police action and a possible fine.
Drinking and Driving
Staff members will be pro-active in seeking to discourage drinking and driving. The Club offers a number of services designed to alleviate the need for drink driving. These services include the provision of a FREE courtesy bus (which travels to Dapto, Unanderra and Wollongong Train Stations, throughout the day) and the making of alternative transport arrangements (ie: assistance with train timetables and taxi pickups).
Classic Day 2017
Friday 10th March 2017
2016 - 2017
Find out more about our upcoming race
|(02) 4261 7211|
|(02) 4261 1665|
Kembla Grange, NSW
Po Box 9, Dapto NSW 2530